Why Hire a Realtor ?
What a Real Estate Professional will do for you?
Buying a house sure an exciting for you and your family, a professional real estate agent will make this process easier and smooth for you. He/ She can guide you through each and every step of it and help you find the right house for you and your family and will make sure you are investing into right property.
Here is what your Realtor will be doing for you:
- Do search and will suggest you the most suitable properties for you, will inform you about the new listings that meet your criteria as soon as they become available in the market.
- Will do comparative market research and will ensure that you are paying fair market value on the property.
- Research the neighborhood’s, zoning and property histories and other related information that may affect your decision about the property.
- Will Arrange showings with listing agent and seller
- Will be on your side during viewing of the property and provide you knowledgeable feedbacks that you might not even consider on your own.
- Communicate with listing agent to find out all the facts about the property that might influence your decision about the property.
- Write the offers and negotiate the best possible price for you and will ensure your financial interests are protected.
- Assist you with each and every step of the process and connect you with other professionals that you need during the buying process, like Mortgage broker, Home Inspector, Notary/Lawyer…etc.
- Keep you informed with the market trends and about the neighborhood you interested in.
- Answer all of your questions and be on your side and make sure whole transaction goes smoothly and meet your expectations.